Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Welcome to the anews podcast. This is episode 55 for March 16, 2018. This podcast covers anarchist activity, ideas, and conversations from the previous week.
Editorial: Questioning Anthropology (a continuing conversation)
This podcast is the effort of many people. This episode was
* sound edited by Linn O’Mable
* written by jackie
* narrated by chisel and a friend
* the music is 1) Belong – All Equal Now 2) Tyler Straub – Daydreamer 3) Current Value – Therapist VIP
* the editorial is by Aragorn!
* Thanks to Aragorn! and chisel for their help with the topic of the week
* Contact us at email@example.com
To learn more
Introduction to anarchism: http://anarchy101.org
Books and other anarchist material: http://littleblackcart.com
News and up to the minute commentary: https://anarchistnews.org
3 thoughts on “Anews Podcast – episode 55”
Regarding PSA: They spell it “Puget” because it is named for British naval captain Peter Puget: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puget_Sound. Sadly, the naming of the body of water hadn’t a thing to do with Emile Pouget, or with the French line of automobiles.
no, the question is why do those who post it on anarchistnews spell it pudget. thanks though.
oh yeah, that is weird and annoying. The Pudget Sound Anarchists should stop that.