Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Welcome to the anews podcast. This is episode 57 for March 30, 2018. This podcast covers anarchist activity, ideas, and conversations from the previous week.
Editorial: Revolt or Relaxation?
This podcast is the effort of many people. This episode was
* sound edited by linn o’mabel
* written by jackie
* narrated by chisel and a friend
* the music is 1) chnt – arcade n chill 2) Clams Casino – Drowning 3) DNA – Egomaniac’s Kiss
* the editorial is by a friend, a friend, A FRIEND
* Thanks to Aragorn! and Ariel for their help with the topic of the week
* Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more
Introduction to anarchism: http://anarchy101.org
Books and other anarchist material: http://littleblackcart.com
News and up to the minute commentary: https://anarchistnews.org
One thought on “Anews Podcast – episode 57”
Getting over your hang-ups about the “nerdiness” of Stirner is pretty much the price of admission if you want to have a discussion about his ideas that isn’t a complete waste of time. There are far too many anarchists who seem to think that, just because philosophical conversations aren’t where they personally feel at home, those of us who are comfortable having those conversations are morally obligated to pussyfoot around their intellectual laziness. It doesn’t really make a difference to me whether other anarchists think I’m “too academic” or “all talk and no action.” Last I checked, I never asked for their approval.